Sonoma County Calendar of Events
Below you will find links Sonoma County's public events, festivals and happenings throughout the year. Just select your preferred dates and interests.
- A great place to get started is The Official Calendar of Events.
- For more visitor information, get a free Visitors Guide and Wineries Map.
- Sonoma Wine Country Weekend. September 1-3, Labor Day Weekend.
- Martha Stewart Headlines BottleRock Culinary Stage Lineup | Sonoma Magazine BiteClub #Bottlrock #Marthastewart
- VALLEY OF THE MOON CERTIFIED FARMERS' MARKET
First Tuesday in May to
Last Tuesday in September!
5:30pm - Dusk
- Chateau St Sean Winery is a short walk/drive from all three of our vacation rental homes. The winery is beautiful and the events are fun and entertaining.
- Kenwood Vineyards is a must see when visiting the Sonoma Valley check out Kenwood Vineyards. June is also a great time to Join Kenwood Vineyards at Jack London State Historic Park on Friday, June 9th from 6:00 to 9:00 for A Taste of the Wild. This event, is a wine and food pairing that is not to be missed.
- Summer Film Series at St. Francis Winery
- This FREE event is fun and occurs every Thursday in July. Each film is preceded by an open-air concert, with El Coyote Mexican Food and sommelier-paired wines available for purchase.