- Sonoma Magazine
- The Press from the San Francisco Chronicle is a great resource. Check out this awesome itinerary in the Valley of the Moon
- Check out the HWY 12 Corridor Wineries.
- Cornerstone Sonoma, Sunset Magazine Gardens and Marketplace
- Cornerstone is a series of twenty walk-through gardens showcasing innovative designs by various landscape architects. Information about the designers, events, and exhibits.
- Speaking of wineries... how about hiring a designated driver
- Do you enjoy hiking? Check this out
- It’s rare to find a restaurant in sunny Sonoma County that doesn’t have an umbrella or two for al fresco dining, but not all patios are created equal. Check out Sonoma Magazine's top 45 restaurants for al fresco dining.
- There are so many wineries in Sonoma County that first time visitors can be intimidated. Here are 16 of the best wineries for first time visitors. Several are right here in the Sonoma Valley.
- Looking for the best burgers in Sonoma? Check this out
- 24 of Sonoma's Top Breakfast Spots
- Have you ever wanted to enjoy a Farm to Table meal with fresh, local produce in in a vineyard setting? Kendall Jackson can help. This is a wonderful event.
- Looking for a unique shop for delicious salumi?
Pete Seghesio's Journeyman Meat Co in Healdsburg features wine tasting, homemade salumi, a butcher shop and more.